Saturday 5 June 2010

Butterfly + Paper Chains


I spotted these cute paper chains the other day and thought I might be able to use them on cards. They had different ones; birthday, wedding, union flags, congratulations etc.
I only bought one pack to see if they were any good and of course as soon as I got home I wished I had bought more. They were £2.99 and you get quite a few in the pack (too lazy to count but a quick Google tells me 3 metres worth).


Here's a quick card I made using one chain. The butterfly is a Quickutz Revolution die and the spotty paper is by American Crafts. The solid part of the butterfly is DCWV metallic card and the dark grey is a pearly card from one of the fill-a-wallet places.
I've tracked down more paper chains via Google so expect to see them on more cards.
I'm thinking it would be easy enough to chalk them for a different colour too.

No comments: