Thursday, 23 September 2010

Wedding


The final of the three very-rushed wedding cards.
I used a Martha Stewart punch to make the vellum piece at the bottom of the card (I cut the vellum larger than I needed so I could tape it at the back of the gold card to attach it without showing any adhesive).
The sentiment is a K & Co. rub-on. These have to be among the worst rub-ons I have ever used.
Eventually the rub-on did actually rub-on but it left marks on the card hence me trying to cover them up with self-adhesive gems, grrrr.
I hate the placement of the gems and should have started again but by that point I was so fed up it just had to do!

1 comment:

Hi I'm Maria... said...

had to smile at the bit 'was fed up', lol...

still a lovely card susan, and I've never tried cutting velum with punches, must put that on my to do list, thanks for the idea...

maria xx