Wednesday 6 October 2010

I won!!!



Yes you have already seen this card.

I made it as an entry into Clair's challenge. It was the first time I had ever entered a blog challenge and I am excited to say that I won.

Can you believe this - only three people entered. Clair is running a different challenge every month and is offering generous prizes so it's a bit sad that there are so few entrants. The winner is picked by a random number generator so each entrant has an equal chance of winning ( not a case that mine was the 'best' card at all, just that I had a 33% chance of winning last month, pretty good odds huh?).

Each month has a different challenge, the only rule is that your project must feature a Stampin' Up product somewhere.
If you regularly read my blog you will know that I love SU products anyway (I don't work for them, am not a demo, have no connection to them etc etc) and I am gradually building up a small collection of SU stash.

This month Clair is offering a £10 voucher to spend with SU.
The theme is 'Starstruck'.
If you want to enter but don't yet have any SU stuff then give me a shout, I might just be able to stamp you some images or punch something out.
What are you waiting for?

1 comment:

Hi it's Maria said...

CONGRATULATIONS susan, fab news, what did you win?

if you want to send me anything to do with SU I will give it a go, thanks...

maria xx