Wednesday 13 April 2011

Box



Our SU demo is a lovely lady who is so patient with me and my mum at class. We are always the last to leave!
It's her birthday this week so I wanted to give her a little gift to say 'thank you'.

I used, mostly, SU products. The only non-SU is the die for the box which is Sizzix Takeout Box.

The roses were made with Fancy Flower punch, a great tutorial here.
I tried holding the petals together with paperclips but some of them left little grey marks on the petals, hence the glitter to try and cover up the marks :)



After I'd put the box together I thought it looked too plain but had already glued everything.



It has something inside but I'll keep quiet as she might see this before her birthday.

1 comment:

Hi it's Maria said...

WOW it's lovely susan, bet she loved it...xx

maria xx