Friday 26 August 2011

Links To Tutorials

As I mentioned in the last couple of posts I've bought a few tutorials from various crafters.

I thought I'd post a list of some of the blogs that are offering tutorials, some are free and some charge a couple of pounds.

The one problem I have often found is that until you actually buy the tutorials you don't know what equipment you will need to complete the projects. I understand that a lot of the people who develop them are Stampin' Up demo's and so obviously they are promoting and selling SU.
It's not always an issue because sometimes you can substitute everyday stash for SU anyway but is something to be aware of I think.

Here are a few links:

Cards and a cuppa - some freebies here

Stamping With Val - where I bought the suitcase class

Video tut to make a purse - the only 'problem' with YouTube is that if I start watching one I end up watching for ages due to all the related links, but for free tutorials it can't be beat.

Another mini purse/ bag on YouTube

I made the BBQ/ grill from here last year for Father's Day

A freebie box here and she also has some tutorials for sale

The book-box tutorial is here, enjoyed this one.

Freebie gift bag tutorial here

If YouTube is not enough of a time sucker then there is also SplitCoastStampers but you need days and days to look through all the tutorials on there!

Hope some of these are of use, I do appreciate other crafters sharing their expertise, especially the freebies :)

1 comment:

Hi it's Maria said...

thanks susan, that should keep me out of trouble when clive goes away, lol...

maria xx