Friday 21 October 2011

New York Wedding


I made this for my brother and his girlfriend who are due to marry next week in New York.

The card is 8 inch square (Papermania, pack of six for £3), first time I have used this size but I think I like it. I normally use 6 inch x 6 inch but this gives the option to use scrapbooking paper where the pattern is quite large and still see enough of it.
The paper is by K&Co and has a lovely sheen to it which the photo does not show.



The stamped image is a very old stamp, not sure of the manufacturer but could be PSX.
Ribbon buckle is from ebay and is lovely and sparkly in real life.


With it being a special card I prettied up the envelope a bit using Sizzix Block Party alpha and some gems.

1 comment:

Hi it's Maria said...

fab card susan, yikes forgot about their wedding, (that's come round quick) wish them all the best...

maria xx