Wednesday 28 March 2012

Easter Carrots



I don't normally make Easter cards/ gifts but I saw a tutorial here for making these cute carrots and could not resist.
Mine contain micro-mini chocolate eggs.

I used Echo Park paper, the punches are SU.
Because I don't normally do Easter stuff I wasn't sure if I actually had any suitable sentiments but thought that given how many stamp sets I have there must be at least one somewhere.
Surprisingly there was only one, in dozens of sets, and of course it was the last one I looked at. Anyway it's a Personal Impressions design and the 'Happy' is a separate stamp to the 'Easter' so it's easy to do in two different coloured inks.





One carrot looked lonely so I made two. If I make a whole bunch I have a great excuse to buy more chocolate eggs...




1 comment:

Hi it's Maria said...

these are fab susan, will have to have a go for my great nephews next year, thanks...

they both look lovely and hope you and graham enjoy them, lol...xx

maria xx