Friday 30 November 2012

Ornaments



 Most of my Christmas cards I can give out personally but there are a pile that are going across country so I've tried to keep them flat to avoid excess postage costs.

It made me realise how much I usually use bulky embellishments and foam pads in my card-making!

So, inspired by Tiffany jewellery boxes, this is 2012's flat card design.

I wasn't meant to be buying new Christmas stash and am pleased that I managed to use peel-offs that have been kicking around forever. The white card has a nice shimmer to it that the photo does not show.
Dies are Memory Box:  Snowflake Ornament, Classic Ornament and Frosty.





2 comments:

Hi it's Maria said...

wow it's gorgeous susan, love the colours and very effective...

you seem to be plodding along nicely with your cards now, well done, lol..xx

maria xx

Hi it's Maria said...

very pretty, love the colours you've used...xx

maria xx