Sunday 12 May 2013

Butterfly



Stamp is Waltzingmouse, paper is by Papermania.

The butterfly embellishment is actually a nail file/ emery board!
 I bought a pack of four for £1.99 in Cancer Research UK (charity shop but these are new not donated, they have cake-stands and drawer liners etc as well, all their own brand) and thought they would be nice to use on cards as a small gift.
I've attached it with foam pads so should be easy to remove and will also put a note inside the card so that the recipient knows what it is.

I think the butterflies are quite sweet for 50p each and nice that the money is going to a good cause. Looking at the photo of the card I'm wondering now whether to add a row of gems down the centre of the butterfly?




1 comment:

Hi it's Maria said...

wow what a fab idea, being a pressie and card in one... I think the gems would look great on the butterfly xx

maria xx