Saturday 31 January 2015

Special Day



I bought my first JustRite stamps last year...and now seem to be a little bit addicted to them.
Nestabilities that have sat looking sad for a very long time are now seeing a bit of action at last!

When I first looked at JustRite I found them a bit expensive compared to other brands but recently they seem to have come down a lot in price, as have Spellbinders dies, so I've been snapping up some bargains.
(I've been too busy to craft/ blog but online shopping; I'll always find the time for that apparently)

The patterned paper here is 'Helen' by Melissa Frances.
The stamp is from 'Grand Birthday Sentiments', the dies are Labels One and Scalloped Labels One.

I inked through the die using Inkylicious ink dusters, it's more subtle than a foam applicator and gives a speckled effect. I like the 'solid' look you achieve with a foam applicator and distress inks, but the ink dusters are much quicker and easier to use, I think. No risk of the applicator lines that you can sometimes get.




No comments: