Wednesday 30 October 2019

Happy Birthday



I've already shown the birthday card I made for my mum recently. I liked the papers and the ribbon so much that I made another card, for one of my ladies, with the same products.

Instead of stamping this time I used sentiment dies by Sue Wilson. The paper is by DCWV and it's from a pad called Meet Me In Paris. I bought it from Craft Clearance for a bargain price, it's really lovely quality, ditto the ribbon.

I do find the Craft Clearance website a little frustrating in that if you look in the various categories you might not find an item, but it is actually there on the site, just not in the place you expect it to be!

So the pink ribbon is not in the ribbon category however it is listed under the brand May Arts. The search function is equally frustrating. The bargains are so good though, it is worth a half an hour browse, and they are very prompt to dispatch.




No comments: