Sunday 9 November 2014

Gift Boxes



Someone recently asked me if I could make boxes for these Christmas sweets.
Rolo tube is 100g, M&Ms is 90g, box-wise they are about the same size.




I started with a piece of A4, cut down to 21.5 x 21cm
I scored at 5, 10, 15, and 20cm along the longest side and then 3cm up from the bottom.

The box is slightly too short but by the time the lid is on you can't tell, it just makes it easier with the measurements as A4 is 21cm.

The lid is a fraction over 13cm square, 13.1 or thereabouts, and scored at 4cm each side.





I used SU white ink which gives a nice strong white, I tried Brilliance ink initially but it hardly showed against the kraft card.
All stamps used are Waltzingmouse, I really like that some of their sets are designed to coordinate with Nestabilities.






No comments: