Thursday 20 July 2017

You Move Me





I bought this stamp and die set several weeks ago and have only just got round to playing with it. I didn't look at it properly before I dived in and so after I'd finished the card I realised I'd made a couple of mistakes!




The set is from Stampin' Up! and what you can't tell from the photographs is that the birds appear to be flying when you pull the tag up. It's a very cool effect and really simple to do.

So my mistakes were not to cut a semi-circle from the top of the turquoise panel  - I hadn't even noticed the semi-circle die which is included in the set  -  and the flowers I'm not entirely sure are the correct way up (or maybe the flowers are correct and their centres are upside down? or the centres would maybe look better using the appropriate die?)




All products are SU. Card is 7 X 5

No comments: