Friday 1 April 2016

Sea Happy Birthday




This was my April fool card, albeit a day early.

 I keep all the project samples for card club in clear plastic sleeves to try and avoid accidents and smudges, my mum spotted this project and said "Oh that's nice and simple I'll get that done quickly".

Bless her she had no idea, until I took the card from the sleeve, that it might be a little more than just simple stamping and a single die-cut...





You should have seen her face drop!

Actually it was still a very straight-forward card because I bought the fancy-fold inners from Create and Craft so it's just a case of measuring/ cutting/ sticking the coloured panels on.





The sentiment stamps are by Hobby Art, Happy Birthday die is by Tonic
Card is 8 x 8 inches.






The sea themed stamps were from this magazine. You get a set of stamps, two dies, an embossing folder, some absolutely gorgeous papers, sequins and the magazine itself. It's £10 and I got mine in Tesco (because if it's in the shopping trolley at the supermarket it doesn't count as stash spends right? it's "groceries")




No comments: